If you’re anything like me, you probably sit around and plot the demise of your frizz while laughing to crackling thunder more than you’re willing to admit.
These yummy, red velvet cupcakes topped with ghoulish milano cookie headstone are the perfect way to get into the spirit of Halloween!
Zelo’s “R.I.P. Frizz” Halloween Cupcakes Recipe:
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese Frosting
- About 6 Milano Cookies broken in half
- Food coloring (preferably black or make your own by mixing equal parts of red, yellow, and blue)
- two teaspoons of Cocoa powder
- Small (black) icing tube
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Since these cupcakes don’t need liners, be sure to spray the baking tin with non-stick spray.
- Combine the Zelo Velvet Gloss…I mean, Red Velvet Cake mix and required ingredients (2 eggs, water, oil) in a bowl until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Fill the cupcake tin half full with the batter and bake for 25 minutes, then allow them to cool.
- Dark Frosting: Mix the equal parts of the food coloring into the frosting until you get a grayish/brown.
- R.I.P. Frizz tombstones: Break 6 milano cookies in half horizontally. Use the black icing tube to CAREFULLY write on each half.
- Generously pipe the brown/grey frosting on the cupcakes then top each with a tombstone.
- Laugh maniacally.
And there you have it: Frizz is dead!
After you’re done putting frizz in it’s place, visit zelocare.com to check out the line of anti-frizz, home keratin products.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Delight yourselves with our Pinterest Boards